Friday, September 27, 2013

Evolution of the Artist: Adam Beeby

Greetings!

        My name is Adam Beeby.

        This blog is a history of my art making. Recently, I have been documenting the art I have made through out the years. I noticed that there are points and periods in my older art that now show up in my more recent, mature works. (By mature I mean not content, but my personal artistic maturity.) I found it surprising and fascinating that some of these things appeared earlier and I had even forgotten about some of the work. The work I present here ranges from my first years at Art school and will continue to present. ( My more recent work can also be seen at my Artblog: http://www.beebyart.blogspot.com/ )
       This is just a fun blog for me to post older and newer work so that I (or anyone interested) can look back and see how I have grown and evolved as an artist. It's kinda like looking at photos in your babybook, high school year books and Facebook. You look back and you remember, but you also realize how you have grown. This is me growing.
     
    Thanks for looking. I hope you find it interesting.


      Adam


Sept. 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment